For Halloween the kids got to wear their costumes. Akoy was our little hamburger. I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a couple!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Music Makers Halloween Parade
Every Tuesday we go to a class called Music Makers. We sing lots of songs and dance around. Akoy loves it most of the time. Other times he tries to escape. He is one of the younger kids, and he doesn't like to hold still. Over time he is getting better. Every week, Akoy and Max try and escape into the halls. It's pretty funny.
For Halloween the kids got to wear their costumes. Akoy was our little hamburger. I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a couple!

For Halloween the kids got to wear their costumes. Akoy was our little hamburger. I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment