I have been married to my BEST friend for a whole three years! Together we have been through so much already, and can't wait to see what the rest of life brings us!
Three weeks ago, (even before anything happened with the baby) he texted me telling me to be free November 12th. He said that would be the best day to do something for our anniversary. He said he had everything worked out and not a thing to worry about! The night before, I asked what to wear, he said 'what you would wear to church'. I couldn't figure out what the heck we were doing! We didn't need a babysitter, we were going to Omaha, and we were wearing church clothes. I was also advised not to look at the bank account. ???? I must admit, I was so good at not looking into it! (sometimes i'm not good at that. okay a lot!)
The morning of the 12th I noticed a few things gone. Akoy's shoes, his nebraska sweater, a shirt of his, my jeans, some of his brand new snacks etc. ??? I was thinking maybe the church wear was to just throw us off. We met in Omaha after dropping a car and their were suitcases in the back of our car! He was taking me to UTAH!!! He packed everything. Might I add, he did a dang good job! Of course I would have packed a few more things, but not really nessesary! Remember the church clothes, he didn't want to pick those out! Smart guy! I found out everything at 11:30 and by 1 we were on a plane and in utah at 3:30! Crazy!
His parents picked us up and we gave Akoy to them and then drove to Manti! We were married in Manti so he thought that would be a good place to go! How awesome is my husband??! Simply amazing!
This weekend was awesome! We enjoyed eating at all the places we missed and spending time with our families. AND he even changed my flight so I could go home Friday instead of Sunday with him.
Which leaves us on our actual anniversary alone. (just a little weird!) I felt bad for staying longer, but I needed some time with my family.
So Happy Anniversary to the best husband in the whole world! I love you Bryson!!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a great surprise!
And how awesome that he packed for you.
What a sweet husband you have! Here's to another great 3 years + eternity.
Post a Comment