Monday, November 29, 2010

So Thankful!

I know I'm a little late on this, but it is still November! :) I'm so thankful for so many things and I just wanted to share a few...

I am grateful for my husband. Bryson is my number one, my other half, and the man of my dreams. We are best friends and marrying him was the best decision of my life. Really, my marriage is one of my greatest blessings. I am grateful that Bryson makes me laugh everyday and is always looking for ways to lighten my load. I sure love that guy.

I am grateful to be a mom. Even though I only have Akoy, he brings me so much joy. I've always wanted to be a mother and finally I can. I can not wait until the day comes when we can welcome more children into our home!

I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This too, is everything to me. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have that Jesus is our Savior, that we have a living Prophet today who leads and guides this church, and that families can be forever. I am so grateful for the knowledge that this life isn't the end and that I will be with my family through the eternities.

I am so thankful for my family's good health. Especially for Akoy's tubes in his ears. They made such a difference!

I am grateful for the power of prayer and for a loving Heavenly father. I am grateful for the knowledge that He hears us and is aware of our needs. I am grateful for His love.

I am grateful for the chance that we had to move to Nebraska. I was really scared for this move, but everything fell into place. I know we had guidance in making all of our decisions here. This move has strengthen our family and has given us so many more opportunities.

I am also very grateful for our families back in Utah. I took advantage of always being around them. It's so weird not being able to see everyone every week. I love all of them so much!

I am grateful for so so many more things, but that will have to do for now.