Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trunk or Treat

A few wards got together and did a trunk or treat. It made it super easy to take Akoy trick or treating. I decorated my trunk a little bit. Bryson and I traded off taking Akoy. He had a hard time with the concept of putting the candy in the bucket so he could get more. He wanted to eat all the candy right then. He threw a couple of tantrums in front of everybody, but oh well! I think his tantrums are kinda cute. He throws his head to the ground and then fake cries. I finally decided to trade him a little piece of a candy then we would put his new candy away. It worked pretty good.

In front of the car
 

Bryson taking Akoy around
 

Akoy stealing Riley's candy
 

Akoy dumped a box of nerds and ate them!

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

He was the cutest little hamburger. Tantrums and all.