Monday, October 25, 2010

14 months!

*I give up, I wrote this a couple weeks ago, but I was waiting for a picture with my 14 month sticker, but I have seemed to misplace them! blah! Hopefully they show up sooner than later!

Akoy is 14 months! It's amazing how much they grow! I called Akoy my baby today and Bryson said, Akoy is not your baby anymore, he's a toddler! He has been running everywhere! He still falls a ton, but doesn't care. He's a boy, that is what scrapes and bruises are for!

*We moved from two naps to one. He's been waking up cranky, so we started giving him a bottle at 7, putting him back down, and then he sleeps until 8:30-9ish. Finally 12 hours!
*7 teeth, with one cutting! I'm so done with teething, Akoy does not do well with each one! :(
* 32 in 27 lbs- 95% in both
*He does the hand actions to Baby Bumblebee, patty cake, and itzy bitzy spider. So cute to watch him attempts to do it all.
*Says mom, more, juice, milk, dad, up, ya
*He will pull books off the shelf and look at the pictures.
*blows kisses and give hugs
*He knows how to unlock my phone. Sorry in advance for random calls!
*He climbs out of everything! He loves to climb out of his high chair and on top of the table. I had to go buy a new high chair just to keep him down.
*Lately he cuddles me and starts watching something on my phone. Super cute and I LOVE it!
*Yesterday he brought me a cup and lid and said juice, it was sooo cute! I loved how he said juice!
*He is starting to throw a tantrum when I get mad at him or he doesn't get his way. He puts both hands on his face and gives a fake cry. Sometimes it's funny, others not so funny.

I was thinking about entering Akoy in the Gap casting call thing, and here is my attempt at taking a picture of Akoy. I didn't end up entering it, I couldn't get the perfect picture.

After church one day, don't you love all the bruises on his head? 
ha, gotta love it!

0 comments: