Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer so far- May & June

 We have had lots of fun this summer. We have kept pretty busy!

Akoy caught a snake! 

Lily loves spending time with her uncles

Snow Cones are favorite!



lots of time outside

lots of picnics outside

Cafe Rio is a must!
 One of my teeth started hurting really bad. After a couple days I finally went it. I have already had a root canel on the tooth and they couldn't do anything more so they had to do surgery  They cut in my gums across a few teeth to lift the gum up and work from the top. My tooth root had split and the other canel was giving me greif. After removing some tooth and cyst they were able to treat the split root. I ended up getting 5 stitches which made brushing a pain. Luckily it took all my pain away! Just made a big dent on the credit card... oops!


I promise those are stitches not food

`picnic with megan

Canyon with my teaching friends/ good friends


Spent lots of time with these cute boys! Truman and Fitz were born and in the hospital for a month or so. Its fun going to Brittany's to visit them. Even though Lily makes things complicated when I try to help Brittany with them. We can't wait to see the cordless versions! 


Lots of time on the new swingset! 

More snowcones with cousins!


Lily got a new dress

Park with Addi and Bentley
We have seriously done so much more! I've been bad about taking pictures. It's been so nice being near family. The kids get spoiled with all the attention they get. We are ready for the last half of the summer! Bryson takes the Bar in a month! Then we get to head out for Disneyland for Akoy's birthday! (or just the timing, he doesn't know the difference!)

0 comments: