Friday, June 28, 2013

Splash Pad: Alpine

I met up with one of my friends, Amber and her kids this week. Our kids are all super close in age. The boys like the splash pad and the girls were super hesitant. Lily rather play with the water in the drinking fountain. I was always one of those people that vowed not to put my daughters in bikinis and tank tops. Until I had Lily... she's just to darn cute in them! I couldn't help it! At first, she kept trying to pull her bikini down. Then she was wiping up the floor with her blanket and it looked like she was doing push ups. I think she was just trying to work out her body! :)

After the splash park we had lunch and the kids just ran around and played. It was fun to get the kids together. Akoy keeps asking if we can go to Ryker's house.







1 comments:

Brad and Amber said...

Well come on over! Ryker wants to play with Akoy.