Monday, June 10, 2013

Lily 20-21 months

These are starting to get lumped together. It's been hard traveling and keeping up with everything. Lily has started to be a whole new little girl! She has started talking and saying so many words since moving to Utah for the summer.

I may have mentioned before that she was obsessed with her blankets. That obsession has multiplied A LOT! She flips out if she doesn't have it. She eats it and smells it. It almost always is by her face  and touching her skin. It's like a drug. I'm just glad she is happy with any of them, instead of just one. They go through the washer like crazy! They pretty much come everywhere with us. I don't know what we will do when we need them for the new baby.

I love hearing her talk. She is starting to finally repeat most words we say. She also likes to tell us things. Mostly we don't understand the entire thing but we get the gist of it.

Her favorite food is Kneaders French Toast. Lily is spoiled. Her grandma will get it for her a few times a week. She gets so excited when she see's the container sitting on the counter. She loves and always asks for syrup now. I love hearing her say certain words.

Her most used word is uh-hmm. for yes. Depending on the situation it can be really exciting.

She has become quite the snuggler. She loves snuggles after she wakes up or before she goes down. This morning she came back in my bed and feel asleep. I love it. I love cuddling with her. She has also got a little more clingy and wants to be held a lot. Which I don't do. I need to break the clingyness before baby brother gets here.

Since talking more, she is understanding more. Tandrums have dropped dramatically. We can pretty much threaten a spanking (tap on the bum) or take away the blanket and she stops crying. I'm so happy we are mostly out of the crying/dramatic stage. It is so hard when you can't communicate with each other.
She loves to hold Akoy's hand
"ice" is her favorite (pina colada snow cone)

Long drive from Nebraska with mom


Strong baby




a very important phone call happening

endless cuddles!

inherited akoy's bike

A little jealous

"Wait" one of the words she's learned

testing pillows for fathers day

more snuggles! 

0 comments: