Fast forward to Utah, Bryson's dad didn't like seeing Akoy go so fast on his Strider bike. I admit, Akoy shakes the steering wheel and it always looks like he will crash. He never did though. He was amazing on that bike. Super fast and took it everywhere. One day Akoy woke up to a new cars bike! We kept the training wheels on for a week or so. He didn't like riding his new bike and would always ask for his blue bike back. I made him ride it a few times in order to understand the pedals.
One day I decided we were done. I took of the training wheels and seriously 5 minutes later Akoy had it down. 20 minutes later he could start and stop on his own. He picked up SO fast. He still likes his blue bike better but he has his cars bike down really well and rides it mostly. We put up a few videos on FB. He has been cruising all over since.





0 comments:
Post a Comment