Isn't it interesting how things change with each baby. I guess it's time to announce to the blogging world that baby #3 is on his way! We are excited for another boy to join this family. I wasn't ready for more drama that Lily brought with her. ;) I'm over halfway done and feeling great! I started getting a lot more sick during the second trimester but luckily most of that has passed over. It's nice being around family for the extra help! Sometimes I forget that this baby is coming! When we came to Utah we found out that it was a boy. No mistakes there. :) Akoy was so excited for a little brother!
The beginning on my pregnancies are always interesting. As long as the rest of this pregnancy goes well I'm 3/5! Much better than 2/4. I didn't like those odds. My body has a problem keeping the progesterone leveled out. I don't know if that's what cause miscarriages in the past since we skipped the testing. I wanted a May baby and twice I was supposed to get one. This previous pregnancy was so much like my 1st miscarriage. Conceived in August, due in May and miscarried in October. I think my "bun in the Oven" costume is bad luck! I don't know if I will ever wear it! ;) I'm so grateful this little guy decided to stick with it! I am so excited to have a newborn again, even if he isn't a spring baby.
The technical due date is Nov 2 but with being another c-section I'll have him in October. I would like to be home in time for all the Halloween festivities for Akoy. I'll have a birthday each month for Aug, Sept, and now Oct! I love feeling the little guy move around in my stomach! I think I'm finally feeling him move around outside my stomach. His name is in debate. Bryson and I can't agree.. oh well... One day he will have a name!
After we had my gender ultra sound we went to get blue cupcakes. However they didn't have any! I couldn't believe it. They ended up writing boy and girl on the cookies then we broke the girl one. The kids had fun eating the cookies after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment