We had an early morning. I woke up at 2:40 to use the restroom and never feel back asleep before our 4:00 alarm. :( We woke Akoy up at 4:30. He got so excited when Bryson told him he was going to go see 'Grandma' He was just so sweet and content all the way up to Omaha. It was raining super hard in Lincoln and it was hard to see where we were going. Luckily it wasn't as bad once we got out of Lincoln. We parked and Bryson helped me in. They even let him walk to the gate with me. The had me board right away since I had a child. My goodbye to Bryson felt rushed and it made me a little emotional as I got on. So many emotions! Leaving my husband for two weeks, flying alone with Akoy, being almost 20 weeks pregnant added to the icing! Apparently I forgot to put on make up and I'm sure that made it that much worse! Oh well! As we were flying I sent Bryson messages. I knew Bryson wouldn't get them, so I labeled the times. I thought it was funny.
Here is our time table for our flight:
6:00- Boarded flight. some nice man helped me put my carry on up
6:20- Departing. Lady wouldn't let Akoy buckle up with me (seat empty next to me)
6:40- Akoy colored and played with stickers
6:50- Drinks
6:55- Movies on laptop and played with phone. couldn't decide between them
7:23- Threw up (not a good morning) Not fun with Akoy but we made it to the bathroom
7:35- Akoy looking out the window and saying Daddy
7:50- Akoy is wandering around on the ground after I changed his diapers and pj's
7:55- We still have another hour..... ahhh!
8:00- Staring at the girls behind us. Same girls that were in front of us at security,
8:05- stopped staring and discovered fruit snacks in my bag. He had to eat them on his tray. Also had a clementine
8:12- He is playing in the isle playing peek a book with his blanket
8:33- desending and Akoy looking through dvds
8:45 Akoy eating 2 suckers. Starting to loose it, but talking about seeing grandma when we got off helped a TON. He let me put his shoes back on.
8:59- coloring
9:05- Landed at last! :)
Luckily my mom was at security and helped me down with everything. It was getting hard by myself. We are so glad to finally be here safe and sound!
Funny thing, I came so early so I can go to my good friends wedding tomorrow. We were driving past the temple and I asked my mom if they would let me buy some maternity garments if I didn't have my temple recommend. She responded that I couldn't go to the wedding with out it! yeah... not good. It's in Bryson's wallet. We don't go alone anymore because it's so far away. great. Luckily I called the temple and they called my bishop and they have a temporary waiting for me! :) yay! I can still go. I'm just glad I realized this today and not tomorrow a half an hour before the wedding! Thankfully for a little extra help, I will still be able to be there for Katie's special day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like the flight went well! Congrats. Be grateful that Bryson is flying home with you -- SLC is a little tougher than Omaha's airport.
Good thing you mentioned not having your temple recommend - that would have been a stress tomorrow!
Hope you have lots of fun! We missed you at Music Makers today.
What a good little guy he was on the plane! I'm making my first flight with Peytyn alone on Monday and I'm just planning on being the person people glare at while thinking can't you control your child?
Post a Comment