A day in the life of Akoy
8:30-9:30 Wake up (the other day it was 11:30!) (he will have a sippy cup of milk around 6:30ish and then he sleeps longer, I'll take a feeding for sleeping longer and having a happier baby!)
9:30 Breakfast (eggs, waffles, pancakes or cereal) Some days he will eat really good, and others hardly nothing!
10:00- Varies on the day- Library, Music Makers, Playgroup, errands or just hangning out at the house
12:30 Lunch- Macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets or leftovers.
1:00-3:30ish- Nap. He has been having a super hard time going down lately, it always starts with lots of tears but eventually he takes a good nap for mom :) (gives me time to do random things like sewing!)
4:00- movie or tv. Lately he will change the channel the wii and bring me the remote. He wants me to play Mario Kart. He hasn't learned that is a daddy thing. ;) However, I will give in every once in a while. Then just hang out and wait for daddy to get home. Usually he is on the counter while I make dinner. He is weird but we still love him.
8:30- Bed Time, again a constant battle which ends in him crying for 10-15 minutes. I have no idea why, he use to like going to bed. This week he has been crying at 1 or so wanting milk and to get out. The other day I rocked him and he just cuddled with me. It was so precious. Got me excited for our new little one coming! Every time I asked if he wanted to go back to bed, he just said; 'no, no'
In pictures, here is what Akoy has been up to lately...
Watching movies on my computer
Trying on someone else's shoes
He woke up one morning to find candy left out from a baby shower the previous night
Caught
Akoy decided he wanted to go on a walk, and waited for us
Wanting to play the Wii
Hanging out on the counter while I make dinner
*Picture with 20 month sticker coming soon... (when I get my brain back)







0 comments:
Post a Comment