It has almost been 4 years since Bryson and I started dating. Since then there have only been a few times when we have had nights apart. Previously the longest being a few days when we stayed longer after our Utah Anniversary trip in November. Don't get me wrong, I am have fun in Utah now, however I miss my hubby! I hate being with out him when I got to sleep. Hate saying night prayer and not having someone to kiss after. Hate being alone! :) Bryson helps with Akoy much more then I notice or thank him for when we are out.
So this post is for you Bryson! Thank you for everything you do! You are amazing, and we miss you so much! We can't wait for you to finish finals and come out here with us!
Countdown: 1 week!
How could you not miss this guy? Because we sure do!!
We can't wait to see you Bryson!!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I know what you mean! Good luck with the next week. We miss you here though too!
I sure miss ya'll too! These days are going by so slow, I wish it was next Thursday already!
What cute pics. I love the pics of Akoy and his cousins in their Easter outfits. (My girls had the same dresses. :-)) Hope all is well and you your hubby is back. I hate it when mine is gone too.
Post a Comment