One of Bryson's friends had a b-day the other day. Since he didn't have someone to do anything for him, we decided to throw a party for him. We had a bunch of other law students over for hotdogs and hamburgers. It just so happened to be another law school friends b-day as well! So Happy Birthday Jase and Kyle!
His cake Torrie and I made. It's his desk.. :)
(we did add Jase's name to the cake after the picture)
4 comments:
What a fun cake! Sorry we couldn't make it...
Mickelle, I saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd reply here so you'd see it. I do make my own wipes now. I just bought some cheap baby washcloths off of amazon, (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LARFR8/ref=oss_product)
and then I mix up a spray solution that I keep in a big spray bottle on the changing table. It's made things so much easier instead of sorting trash and laundry every change. The solution that I make is this: 3 cups water, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp baby soap/shampoo, 8-10 drops of lavender essential oil, and 8-10 drops of tea tree essential oil. all of that was stuff i have at home, and you can use other essential oils if you prefer (though tea tree is antibacterial and lavender is calming for sensitive skin). anyway...i make a 24 oz spray bottle of it and it lasts 2-3 weeks at least.
Hope that helps!
What a fun cake! You and Torrie are a force to be reckoned with.
Ha..thanks for the credit, but you did most of the cake. It looked great!
Post a Comment