![]() |
| In the waiting room |

The next test was a VUG. They basically put in a catheter and then insert some dye. Then when she peed (after pouring warm water all over her) they took x-rays and watched to see if the dye made it's way up to the kidneys. It was funny when we entered the room. The x-ray lady said I looked familiar. Why yes, we were just in there twice for Akoy. Funny that she remembered us. She was so nice for Lily's visit and both of Akoy's. The doctor didn't notice anything right away. She was going to look on a bigger screen later to see if anything showed up. I never got a call, so I'm assuming everything was good.
![]() |
| This is the nurse that we have seen every time. |
![]() |
| Inserting the catheter |
![]() |
| The had to rotate her while taking the xrays |
![]() |
| Poor hands |
It was so sad to see Lily have all those testing. She screamed through all of it. It was hard seeing her strapped into the machine so she could hold still. I'm glad things came back negative and I am hoping she is getting over her UTI. I can't wait to get my happy girl back! :)














2 comments:
Poor girl! You are one tough momma for being able to watch that. Hope she feels better soon.
Sad girl. Well just know in the medical field no news is good news.
Post a Comment