Stats:
19 lbs 8 oz
*She loves pointing to things. I love her cute little pointer finger.
*Drama queen. She will freak out and then stop the second I pick her up.
*Slightly attached to her mama
*Can stand on her own. She's been standing up in the middle of the room. No interest in walking. Not even with our fingers.
*Favorite snack is yogurt melts with star puffs in a close running.
*Eats most table food
*Still likes her baby food warmed.
*Still loves her minnie but has become attached to her blankets that we used to swaddle her in. We have a ton, so it works out good. She just holds it up to her face whenever she gets it.
*Loves being outside in her swing or going for a wagon ride. It will brighten up a bad mood.
*Naps 2-3 times a day. Vary in length. Goes down great in her crib but that's about it.
*Usually wakes up once around 6 to eat. Goes to bed at 7:30. (except during a recent UTI)
*Loves Akoy. they make each other laugh. She has also learned to push his buttons.
*Likes drinking water from a cup.
*Claps when we saw Yay.
*Waves bye bye or Hi
Here is some pictures taken the last month with my phone.
| She loves the first five minutes and last five minutes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse |
| Got into the permanent marker |
| Tired, sick and cuddly |
| New favorite, wagon rides |
Lily has had a low grade fever for a couple of weeks as well as a diaper rash. I thought the rash was from a different diaper but with all the different creams we couldn't get it to go away. Finally after swimming (I thought it was more baths) it has started to go away. The clorine helped dry it out. Her temp was getting higher and would go away with medicine then return. I took her in last week and they didn't really say much. I took her in again yesterday and she has a UTI. In order to get a urine sample, they had to put in a catheter. The nurse sucked and couldn't do it. Another nurse had to come in and do one. Then they pricked her heel and couldn't get enough blood. In the mean time the urine sample came back positive so they had to draw some blood. After the blood draw they gave her an antibiotic shot. She screamed for 40 min straight as they were trying to do all this. It was so sad. We had to wait to see if she would react to the shot. She feel asleep on my shoulder. I hate watching her cry and I can't do anything about it. I know it was for the best. Hopefully they can get this taken care of and I can get my Lily back (and maybe some sleep. :)




2 comments:
She has such a cute side profile! I'm so sorry she hasn't been feeling well! Thank goodness for modern medicine. I hope she gets better really soon. Those swaddling blankets are the best. Even I like snuggling with them ;)
She is getting so big! She especially looks older in the very first picture. So excited to see your pictures from Disneyland, and very jealous that you get to do it all over again in a month! Hope she gets feeling better soon and that you can get some sleep! :)
Post a Comment