Monday, December 26, 2011

Soldier's Hollow

We headed up the to Soldier's Hollow the day after Christmas for some tubing fun. I stayed in the hut with Lily and some of Bryson's Aunts while the rest of the family went tubing down the hills. After learning Akoy had to be in his own tub, I doubted he would go. To my surprise, he was a champ and loved every minute of it! 

They had a pully that pulls you up the hill in your tub and then you go down. My sweet husband ran and got me on their last run and stayed with Lily while I got a turn taking Akoy. It was so fun to see him get pulled up the hill all by himself. I tried taking pictures going down, and some how I managed to miss all of Akoy's smiles. Even though the pictures don't look like it, Akoy loved it! 

Bryson found this gem of a headband at his parents house



Kristina, Graham, Bradley, Jordan, Lindsey

Bronson, Mckenna, Stuart, Jeremy, Grandma and Akoy

Put your hands up!

Top of the hill


Going down the hill


Lily stayed nice and warm all bundled up

0 comments: