Sunday, December 11, 2011

Breakfast With Santa

Every year our apartment complex hosts "Breakfast with Santa" It was so fun to go and see him and get breakfast. Akoy loved seeing Santa and calls him "Ho Ho Ho" He would often just go over and hang out with them and photo bomb everyone else's pictures. 




3 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are darling. I love the updates! You are such a good mom. I miss you SOO much! Lots of love!

Kara Anderson said...

I had a good laugh at Akoy "photo bombing" the other kids! Lily sounds just like Jack at 3 months, except she's much prettier ;) And her polka dot blanket is so cute. How cool that Akoy was baby Jesus one year! Did you get to be Mary?

Amy Rose said...

And is that Parker photo bombing your picture?! Just kidding... but seriously, is it Parker?