Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lily- 3 Months!

Lily is 3 months today! She is grown a lot this past month! We love each and everyday with her. We have moved into our 3-6 month clothes and put away our 0-3 month clothes. It is extremely weird to have a child actually fit in the size they are supposed to be!





Some characteristics at 3 months:


-13ish lbs. (6.11 in whatever else the dr measures in.)
-Loves sucking on her 2 fingers.
-She is starting to grab things.
-Loves Patty Cake
-She usually sleeps 3 naps a day.
-She smiles so big and loves talking to me.
-Likes to go to sleep after 10:30.
-Usually wakes up once a night but sometimes twice
-Loves her car seat
-Sleeps in her car seat all the time.
-Loves her bath. Such a relaxing time for her
-Hates being swaddled, but loves it when she falls asleep. I love it when she gets so tired and the swaddle solves all problems.
-Hates sleeping on her back, her acid reflux always acts up.
-Not a fan of tummy time
-Loves to be held
-Took a binky at Disneyland, but doesn't like it anymore unless you hold it in her mouth.
-Still won't take a bottle. We have tried a few more brands. 
-Loves to look at the TV when it is on.
-Loves to cuddle
-Lily is becoming a drooling machine. 
-She is a champ in the car which is great for long drives in the past and future. Way to many hours spent in a car already! 
-Loves Akoy. She will get fussy and Akoy goes over and talks to her. She usually stops fussing. Akoy loves saying "Hi Baby" in her face over and over. Hopefully she doesn't get traumatized.
-When you tickle her neck she has the funniest grunitest weirdest laugh/noise with an overbite and a weird face. It is not "lady like" but it is funny to watch. One day I'll get a good video of it. 








I can not believe how fast the last three months have gone by. Sometimes I get so caught up in the day and then I realize I haven't given her genuine one on one attention. I give it to her and she loves it! She starts talking and cooing like no other. {Ignore my baby voice}


Akoy is continuing to get jealous of Lily. I start to talk to Lily in a high voice to get her to smile, and then have to talk to Akoy in that same voice so he doesn't get jealous. He loves the rocking chair, only because I feed Lily there. He often wants to join us, which complicates things. He loves it when I just rock him. Akoy is not a cuddly guy, so I kinda enjoy this.

Bryson always calls Lily, "Lily B" I have no idea where the B came from, but that is her nick name. We broke out the 3-6 month clothes and I found this bee outfit. It had belonged to a little girl I used to babysit, Mia. Now she really is our Lily Bee :) 


*Akoy requested to be in Lily's pictures. He even threw Lily's bear off the chair and got his and then said cheese!

 



0 comments: