As stated above, I got to share this special day with lots of other moms. It was a day of baby blessings! 3 total!
We started the morning off with baby Jane's blessing. Bryson's cousins came into town for Mothers Day and blessed their little girl. She is a sweet little girl. She was so quiet until they went to bless her, but soon calmed back down. It was a very sweet blessing.
Next, we headed to Bryson's brother ward for my nephew Bentley's blessing. He reminds me so much of Akoy! He has the Gregory chunk! :) After the blessing we ran back to my parents where Akoy had a much needed nap and then headed over to Brandon and Amanda's place for a luncheon. Bentley had the cutest cake ever!
To end the day of blessings we headed over to my sisters for Vienna's blessing! Having all the grandkids running around made it kind of crazy, but it was still a great blessing. We had dinner with them and then headed back to Bryson's parents.
There are so many important mom's in my life. I look up to all of them so much. Especially my own mother. She gets pulled in so many directions and is always willing to help everyone. I often find myself doing things the way she does things.
I am so grateful to be a mother. It is such a blessing in my life. It is my dream come true. I love being a mom and love receiving the blessings that come along with this opportunity. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband to help me out when I can't stand a crazy child! I can't wait for another child and have another chance fulfill my motherhood duty!
Sunday morning Bryson surprised me/I found it in the trunk with a new Blend-Tec blender! It's not quite in our budget right now, but luckily my sister pitched in because I helped her out and then my mom helped put some towards it for my bday. Brooke made me green drinks most mornings and I was so jealous and wanted to continue making them. I'm going to make this baby girl a healthy little girl! :) Thanks Bryson for the great mothers day gift! (on a side note, he has used it more than me ;) ) It is a fun machine to play with. We watched a youtube video of the blendtec destroying the iphone 4 and many other objects. I'm so excited to get all the nutrients out of our foods. I just need to learn how to use it a little more! Bryson was also sweet enough to have my ring cleaned and re-dipped. It is so clean and sparkly! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment