Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

We are excited to announce that we will be adding pink to our family! This may not be new news to you, but I have to blog about it anyways! 
Two weeks ago we went to a place in Provo that does gender ultrasounds. The lady was in a hurry to leave since we were late but it only took 30 seconds to see that there was nothing in between her legs! Bryson was with us over FaceTime on the phones. We both new it was a girl, so it was really no surprise but it is relieving to just know for sure! Now I can start looking for pink stuff! :) I had my regular ultrasound this week and actually got to see all her cute body parts. She is measuring right on! So hopefully that means that she will be a small petite little girl, unlike her 9 1/2 lbs brother. ;) 


In Utah we took Akoy to build is sister bear! He picked the bear out and helped stuff it. Then he got to put in her heart! It was cute. We now have four bears on our bed. Our family is growing! 


22 Weeks! 
 She had a name, until the day before we found out. Then I changed my mind. Stay tuned! :) 

3 comments:

Dani Lou said...

Oh I had forgotten about the Bryson Bear. Too funny!!! I'm glad to see you've kept the tradition alive! CONGRATS!!!

Megan said...

Yay for the girl and I am so glad she has her own bear now! Cant wait to buy her all sorts of girly things! :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited you're having a girl. I have two whole weeks of experience with a baby, but I can tell you little girls are very fun! :)