Yesterday we had a little picnic with a few friends. Akoy loves playing outside and is constantly at our screen door! He can see the playground from our apt and always trys to escape!
Yesterday our pool opened! We didn't get to go until later because of nap time, dinner and picking bryson up, but we still enjoyed it! During spring break, Akoy HATED the pool at the hotel. He would scream before even walking into the pool area. Luckily he didn't do to bad last night. He even got brave to run and jump in. We are going to be spending lots of time at the pool this summer! Hopefully our little guy will learn how to swim!
Yay for Summer! :)





1 comments:
YAY for summer is right! I love reading your blog. It is all so cute. I have to ask... where did you get the little "month" stickers? I love seeing how much he changes each month.
Post a Comment