Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryson!

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday! He is officially a quarter of a century old! :) For his birthday I decided to write down 25 reasons why I love him.

1. His example to me over the years, He's been 'that' guy in my life
2. His love and understanding for other people
3. How similar we really are with our interests
4. He doesn't get embarrassed easily, hence his love for strange things ;)
5. He is a great father to Akoy and I know he will be in a few months to his daughter.
6. Late night chats that he will listen to me ramble. I love just laying in bed with him and talking about our day.
7. His blue eyes. I hope some of our kids get his eyes.
8. How he wrestles with Akoy every time he walks in the door.
9. His love for watching movies so I can just cuddle up to him and sleep :)
10. He makes me laugh every day, I love his sense of humor and all the fun the two of us have together. 
11. He is my best friend. I can talk to him about anything and he is always there for me.
12. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and it shows in the way he lives.
13. Bryson is the  B E S T  dad.  He is so so good to Akoy. Akoy is everything to him and he finds so much joy being with him.  I know Bryson  would rather be with us than with friends, at work, or anywhere else.
14. He is a hard worker.  He spends so many late nights and early mornings working on his school work. This way he dedicates the hours in between to just our family.
15. He is so supportive of my hobbies and gives me time away when I need it.  He is so selfless when it comes to helping me become my best self.
16. His priorities are always right and they always have been.  He knows what is first in his life...church and family.
17. He is not attached to "stuff."  He could care less about possessions.
18. Bryson is always willing to try new things, even if he doesn't like it.
19. He will eat what ever I cook, and lets face it, sometimes I won't eat it! ;)
20. The joy he finds in simple things Akoy does.
21. Will not give up on trying to potty train Akoy. (Every time he sees Akoy trying to poop, he rushes him to the toilet!) Even though that has only worked once.
22. He never talks bad about anyone.
23. He is always trying to be a better person even though he is perfect in my book!
24. He likes the small and simple things. He could care less about name brand things.
25. And last but not least, he puts up with me!


Happy 25th Birthday Bryson!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

26. He is a great friend
Happy Birthday Bryson!