Monday, December 6, 2010

What do you think??!!

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with Akoy's hair. I have always wanted the blonde shaggy hair, however I've come attached to his mohawk. His hair is getting to the point where I don't like the length of his mowawk. I get so many comments on this hair, and it's just become part of him. He looks weird when I don't do his hair. I'm really indecisive about this! Help me! :)

So, should I cut it or let it keep growing out??

Cut it and keep a mowawk??


 Or keep growing it out??



3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

He is so cute either way! But that's probably not entirely helpful so I say: Grow it out.

Sarah said...

cute cute. Hard to know. But I think shaggy is cuter if their is curl. Does he have curl? If not - I say short. But... who am I to say - I have no style ;)

Unknown said...

Seriously you couldn't go wrong on that cute boy! I honestly love both!