Our apartment complex held a 'Breakfast with Santa' thing. It was so fun to get together with everyone and see Santa! Mrs. Claus even made an appearance! It was fun to see all the kids with Santa. It was sad not to have Bryson with us, but he had to go on a camp out with the Young Men in our ward. Later that night we had our Ward Christmas party/talent show. Santa made his appperance again, however looked a little different. A few kids caught on. Akoy just didn't like either one all together! :) But, what do you expect with a kid?!
 |
| mom, why did you put me down?! |
|
 |
| No, I do not want a treat! |
 |
| mom, just save me! |
 |
| No, I still don't like them! {notice his foot, he really didn't like it!) |
For our talent show, I/we (the nursery) sang Once There Was a Snowman! For the most part they did what they were supposed to do.
 |
| Really, again?!! |
 |
| Happy boy! His shirt says, Dear Santa, I can explain! I love it, and it's getting me excited for Disneyland in a couple of weeks! |
We also had a girls craft night last week. The plan was to make these adorable Christmas Tree advent calendar that I found
HERE. However, it took a little longer that expected. I am only going to be here for another week and a half, and Akoy didn't really get the concept this year. I did all the prep work and next year I will glue it together. Instead I finished one of my 'reindeer.' I'm pretty sure I'm safe to say that our parents won't see their Christmas present early. {mom, dad murdoch and gregory, don't look!}
 |
| please note, this picture was taken at 1 in the morning! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment