This year for Christmas, we celebrated a little early. I meant to post it, but never got around to it. So December 17th was our Christmas Day. Most everything was already done and we got to enjoy the night! I made a few last minute preperations while Akoy was held hostage in his room. He seemed to enjoy opening presents (a lot more than his bday). His favorite toy was a car thing. (His cousin actually gave it to him for his bday....I just saved it) We also got him a learning lap top that I think he will like. We didn't have much time to play with all of the toys.
I got Bryson a griddle, waffle maker and a electric razor, which is returned now. Oh well. Bryson got me a sewing machine! I was sooo excited. I made Akoy a sport stocking with some leftover fabric. It's not the best and I haven't touched a machine since Jr. High. So I'm learning. :)
One of our neighbors gave us a chocolate pretzel, and Akoy sure enjoyed it! He went to town with it! He was so funny in the tub after. He started to wave to himself. Silly guy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment