Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sea World

Our First day in California we went to Sea World. It was a fun day. We went to a lot of different shows. Akoy wasn't to fond of a few of them. He doesn't like to hold still. The first part of Shamu's show he was SO into it. It was so funny. We also saw The Polar Express show. Akoy really liked looking at all the different sharks.

Before we left everyone wanted to ride the roller coaster. At one part you would get wet. I wasn't going to go but was talked into it. I'm so glad I went! I forgot the thrill of a roller coaster. AND it had parts that totally surprised us. I really want to be pregnant, but since it hasn't happened I am glad I can enjoy the roller coasters. At least something good comes from everything!! ;)

 My favorite part was the Shamu show. It was so fun to see the interaction between the trainers and the whales. It was so peaceful and perfect! I loved watching them! I think I could want it all day!
Akoy and Adelynne

Shamu
  
I love this interaction!


Touching the Sting Rays

Watching Shamu

Spending time with grandma


Happy Boy!


 Sleepy Boy!

First Roller Coaster!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read all your updates. So fun that you guys get 3 weeks with family! Akoy is so stinkin' cute!