No pictures for New Years.
We got back from Vegas in time to get together with my family for the eve of the new year. After dinner parts of my family went home and part stayed until later. We put Akoy and Lily down and had fun talking to the rest of my family. We all ended up playing Catch Phrase and had lots of fun. Afterwards to kill time with all shared our first relationship, first kiss in general and then with our spouses. It was actually quite entertaining. It's weird to think that was the last year we would have with Brayden before he takes off on his LDS mission to London, England in March.
About 7 minutes to the new year, Lily woke up crying. I was trying to feed her and get back up for midnight but it wasn't happening. I was just sitting on the floor feeding her while I watched the clock tick closer to midnight. Bryson came down right before and stayed with us. It was just all our little family together as we rung in the new year. I wished we were upstairs but it still was fun with just our family.
Happy New Year!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment