Friday, January 20, 2012

Lily- 4 Months


 
Lily turned 4 months (about two weeks ago). She is growing like a weed and I can't believe she is getting so big. I love spending time with her and making her smile. She is super happy in the mornings and loves the attention. 


Stats
Weight: 15 lbs 66%
Height: 24.5 53%
Head:16.5 75%


-Loves spending time in her bouncer or car. Slowly gradutating from the swing. 
-sucks on 1 or 2 fingers
-She loves to eat all day long. I need to get her on a schedule. 
-Naps usually 3 times a day. Usually an hour long. Sometimes the afternoon one is longer. 
-Watches and follows her brother all over
-Loves laying on her mat and pulling own the giraffe to eat its feet
-Very slobbery baby-she is usually sopping wet in slobber and loves to blow raspberries
-got in a bad habit of waking up lots in the middle of the night. more than she has ever done. I blame our Utah trip. (We have since let her cry it out and she is doing much better and I will feed her 1 time a night)
-We try and put her to bed around 9-9:30ish. She loves fighting it and wants to stay up until we go to bed around midnight.
-Only takes the binky if we are gone and out and about. She just chews on it at home
-She LOVES eating her feet. And hates when they are covered up
-Loves to stand up when we are holding her
-She is starting to grab things including my hair or clothes all the time. 
-she is still wearing size 2 diapers and wears 3-6 month clothes.
-Lily loves Akoy's old car walker. The lights and buttons don't work anymore so we got her a new entertainer and she LOVES being in it. Akoy also loves playing with her and dances with the music. 
















While I was at the dentist, Bryson thought Lily's bib was getting in the way so he moved it. I guess he thought it was accessorizing instead of trying to mop of the slobber. Or he just wanted her to have a cape.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mickelle, she is gorgeous. I can't believe how much hair she has! What a sweet girl.