After we got home I checked my facebook and had noticed Bryson changed my status and did a blog post. It was so sweet of him. I don't care who you are, it's always nice to hear sweet things about yourself. I didn't think Bryson knew how to write a post. :) It was a nice surprise. This year for our anniversary I surprised Bryson with a picture of Christ for our bedroom. I love it. Every year we try and do something for our house in honor of our anniversary.
Bryson came home a little earlier today which was also a great surprise. He has a class tonight. It was good to see him for a couple hours before his class and afterwards I am going to help make some decorations for a ward Christmas party.
I forgot mention Akoy didn't go down for a nap today. He had lots of spankings and me trying to be nice to only fail for a nap time. More time just sitting in his room/playing in his room.
Onto the title of this post. We were on the phone with Bryson's parents when I noticed it was a little quiet in our house. I went to find Akoy and found out that he had gotten into the permanent marker (remember me making the poster earlier? yeah, I left the marker out on the counter)
Akoy had drawn ALL over my computer. We have been working on circles and clearly he is getting them down. He colored just about everything down to the keys. Thanks bud. He also colored the table, his toy cars, his place-mat and his cousins Christmas present that he had found and got out.
Thankfully I remembered a trick with hair spray. Along with Bryson's hard work and the hairspray, we got everything off my computer. The table cleaned up nicely. Akoy's cheap place-mat from Ikea didn't come clean. Oh well! Unfortunately the present didn't exactly come clean. If I would have scrubbed, it took off the color. So instead, Akoy just added a little character to it.
| Oddly enough, my first reaction was, really? with a chuckle. Then the realization that it was permanent marker and Akoy went to time out. |
Where does that leave us tonight? Popcorn for dinner and watching Toy Story 3. I can possibly for see an early bedtime in the future after a phone call to my parents where my little brother is opening his mission call! :) More on that later!



1 comments:
Try WD40 on the present... might work. We have some if you don't.
Post a Comment