This morning while feeding Lily I came out to find Akoy had taken all the produce out and moved the cheese to a drawer. He was upset when I had to put back everything where it originally went.
Tonight I was yet again feeding Lily. I like to feed her in my room, it is more comfortable for both of us. I heard a few uh oh's but ignored them. After putting Lily down, I come out and Akoy says "Uh, Oh Egg" Akoy got into the eggs and apparently dropped an egg on the ground and it broke. He cleaned up the egg as best as he could with his wet wipes. As frustrated as I was to find my floor all dirty, I have to admit that he did do a decent job cleaning up for a 2 year old. He got almost all of the egg shells in the sink. Silly guy.



3 comments:
i am impressed he tried cleaning it up. I must not keep a clean enough house. Lydia could care less. Ha!
Too cute! I love that he did such a good job cleaning up. You have taught him well!
Aw, what a sweet boy to try cleaning it up!!
Post a Comment