Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lets Compare!

 I wanted to compare pictures of my two little kiddos to see if they look alike. They are similar but definitely each have their own looks. I wish I could have re-created the picture exactly but I forgot. Oh well! Some of them I had to make smaller in order to put them side by side. Akoy is on the left, and Lily on the right. I think Lily's cheeks are chubbier.

 





 


 




 
























And yes, I am wearing the same top. :) Don't judge.  

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

"And yes, I am wearing the same top. :) Don't judge."

That made me laugh. Glad everything is going well so far with TWO kids. Good luck!

Amy Rose said...

So cute! I wore the exact same pair of pants to the hospital when I had both Hallie and Hanna, and they aren't even maternity pants... but so comfy.