I planned out my week in order to finish everything for the party that I wanted to get done. I wasn't planning on making his 2 year video in Utah but ended up finishing it before the party. Last week I also had to finish turning my blog into a book before my groupon expired. I also made Akoy a banner that I fell in love with. I plan on using it every year and I can replace the number each year. It all made for a very busy week.
This year I decided to do a sports/ball theme. Akoy loves balls and anything shaped in a circle! Sunday we decided to stay, Monday we got invitations and delivered them. Akoy had a hard time giving them to his friends, but eventually learned that they were not for him.
Saturday came and I went to reserve the pavilion at the park but it was already taken. After a little stress and moving things a little bit we found a place to have the party. It was mostly our families and then one friend. Akoy loved having all people around. We had pizza, fruit (balls-grapes), and juice (or soda). All favorites of his. We had a pinata and Akoy loved all the candy coming out of it. I had a hard time finding a good pinata and ended up getting a corona beer bottle from Macey's and turned into an apple juice bottle. Considering matters, it turned out pretty good. :)
Akoy had fun watching his movies, playing at the park and eating some good food. I had each kid decorate their treat box before breaking open the pinata. We sang Happy Birthday to him and he blew out the candles. It was fun to see him actually blow out the candle. Right before we sang, he fell and hit the back of his neck super hard and it took him a bit to recuperate. Usually he bounces back after getting hurt and this time he did not. We knew he got hurt worse than normal. After a few tears he was back to wanting to eat the cake!
Every time we ask Akoy how old he is, he says 'two!' It's so cute, I love it!
*I can't believe out of all the pictures I have of the party, I did not get one of the banner! Blah!
![]() |
| My brother didn't know what tissue paper was... so he used caution tape |








1 comments:
Great action shot of the pinata! Happy Birthday Akoy!
Post a Comment