I can't believe I have a two year old. Time has gone by so quickly. Akoy has grown up so fast. I have really enjoyed looked back through pictures and seeing how much he has grown. I love all his little quirkiness.
*Akoy is still obsessed with juice. He will carry an empty sippy cup around for hours asking for more juice. He is finally and once again saying the whole word juice instead of jew.
*His favorite movie is still Signing Time. There is one song where he will do most of the signs right on cue with the lady. He gets so excited knowing what is coming next. It is the stop and go sign.
*Loves his big boy bed. He loves climbing up in it and getting under the covers. He has been a little stinker staying in bed sometimes. We recently got a new monitor and I can talk back to him. He will go to sit up and I just say "Akoy, lay back down" and he quickly obeys. I think my voice sounds scary through the monitor.
*He got some lego's for his birthday and loves to stack them.
*He is constantly asking for a movie, which really comes out as boobie. In public, it can be quite the scene.
*He loves throwing things. In Utah, if he saw an apple on the ground he had to throw it in the tree trunk. There were new apples everyday and he loved this job.
*Progressing on his talking. He says a lot of phrases now, mostly consisting of I want... and loves to say why. I don't know if he really knows what it means but he says it a lot when he is in trouble.
*He always waits until we count all the way to 3 before he stops doing something he is not supposed to.
*He knows a few letter sounds. Loves to push the button to hear the toy sing the ABC's, and he has been calling them the B's. ??
*He loves to take care of his baby, and I'm hoping this gentleness will pass onto his little sister.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being home with this little guy all day every day. He makes me so happy and I could watch him play all day. Sure, it gets tiring chasing him all day but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Below is a video I made for his birthday. He loves watching it over and over, just like he did with his 1st birthday video. Some of the songs in the video are because he likes to sing the chorus in the song.
While we were in Utah, my sister in law snapped a few pictures of our family and some of Akoy for being 2. I love how they turned out. Amanda always does such a good job!



3 comments:
Great job on the video, and cute family photos! Happy Birthday Akoy!!
Now you need to do one for Ryker:)
Mickelle, Akoy is so dang cute! I can't believe you have a two year old!!! You are amazing and I miss you!
Julie
Post a Comment