Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go Jazz!!

Honestly I am not much into Jazz or sports.
But I do get into them if I can go and dress up (I know kinda weird)
Bryson's sweet aunt offered us some tickets along with Bryson's cousin and wife
I was really excited to go but apparently couldn't take Akoy
Disappointed and didn't want to go-
Went anyways
Luckily we had our ID's because you had to be 21 in order to go in the "executive box suite"
We got good food and desert and enjoyed the game.
Even bought Akoy a jersey for $8! Deal!
All in all, it was a good date night and fun to spend time with Jason and Jamie while they are here in Utah!

Needless to say, now I have an excuse to at least know when the Jazz games are.

Today Bryson brought me lunch and Akoy was dressed in his new Jersey, ready to watch the game with Grandpa!




1 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

The Jazz games are my favorite! Glad I have season tix! Love seeing President Monson at all the games! I have a great view of him from my seats!