6 months
Here are Akoy’s stats:
Head: 45.3 cm- 90th %
Length- 26 ¾ 75th %
Weight- 20 lbs 10 oz – 90th %
He is as happy as ever. (except when he cries ☺) I swear he is teething, but nothing is happening. Lately he has been waking up screaming. I’m not sure if it is his teeth, or acid reflux or something else. The last couple of nights we have given him some Tylenol and that seems to help. Akoy was a great sleeper before he got his double ear infection, and then everything turned upside down after that. He is back to waking up once or twice a night. Usually once though.
The other day his Uncle Bronson was throwing a water bottle up and down, Akoy thought this was soo funny. He was laughing hysterically. It was hilarious to watch. He laughs at the most random things.
He loves his toys. Most favorite would have to be a single link/chain. You know those rings that you can link together? He just holds on to one forever! Sometimes I forget he has it and then notice it later.
Loves food now. Tries to attack the spoon. I made the mistake of letting him try my ice cream last night. He would scream for more. Oh well. Such is life. At least he still ate his Sweet Potatoes tonight.
He is still babbling away. Every once in awhile you will hear “Dada” but no mama yet. I’m holding out strong.
He is SOO CLOSE to crawling. Tonight he got up on all fours, scooted his knees up and then lunged his arms forward and pulled himself up. If he is really motivated and concentrated, he will pull himself around the room.
He is still the cutest/sweetest/most perfectist little boy I know. I love him so much. I love coming home from work and playing with my little guy. I can not wait until summer when I can spend all day every day with him!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment