Noticed mouse droppings all over my dashboard
Tried to ignore it and move on
Monday, January 25th
Bryson Cleaned my car out- too grossed out! (his day off)
Tuesday January 26th
Akoy was crying so I gave him a binky that I keep in the car.
Akoy wouldn’t take it but he was hungry, so didn’t think about it
Later (after making him suck on it) I noticed a chunk out of it-weird, Akoy doesn’t have teeth.
Mouse droppings in Akoy’s car seat
Yes, it was a mouse who had chewed a piece of Akoy’s binky
Yes, I did make him suck on it….EWW!
Call to the doctor.. resulted
In my first call to poison control!!
Bryson cleaned car again
Wednesday January 27th
Traps in my car! Probably 3!
Nothing!
Glove Department- 3/4ths of a tootsie pop gone
Another binky chunk missing
Napkins shredded
Brysons drink- straw and lid shredded all over the ground!
GRRR… really sick of this mouse by now!
Bryson cleaned car again
Thursday January 28th
More traps-probably 7
CAUGHT THE MOUSE!!!
Yay!
But no, he chewed himself out of the sticky trap..
So gay!
So mad!
Bryson cleaned the car again
Friday January 29th
Ace hardware bill- $35!
Car- 13 traps
Garage- 6 traps
Paid off, caught the dang mouse or rat! It was farily big and looked like a rat.
You decide!
Saturday Morning I was celebrating when I saw that mouse on the trap! It was still alive so we drowned it.
ITS OVER!!!! Yay!!
Bryson really cleaned the car really good since we caught it
(Candy traps-He liked a tootsie pop!)
Our not so friendly Stewart Little..
Sunday January 31st
Another trap chewed up in the garage…
Another mouse!
Parked outside and put D- Con in garage
Monday February 1st
Another trap chewed
Still parking outside
Bought air freshner for car because it smelt like mouse traps!
Tuesday February 2nd
Caught another mouse on a trap!
Hopefully this is the end of this story…
It has been such a long dramatic week and a half. It has made for such a long story but a funny one. We laughed about it and were grossed out again. Especially because Akoy sucked on the binky the dang rat chewed! I started typing the story out, but it was REALLY long so I thought a timeline would be better.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed a good laugh and the story made sense. Basically a mouse that kept coming and leaving traces in my car for a week. Lots of traps later we found it. I’m sure there is more, but I’m okay with it, I pretty much live on the mountain. I just don’t them in my car!










2 comments:
You definitely need to get an exterminator to come out to the house. We had some come out and we've never seen a mouse since and its been at least 3 or 4 years. That was the best money ever spent!! And it didn't cost that much.
Crazines!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment