Friday came and went, we celebrated Grandparents day at school and my birthday. I brought a cake from Costco to be nice, but one of my students moms brought me a cake and some flowers. So we had two costco cakes.... Luckily it was grandparents day so I decided to share the cake with everyone! After school I headed to the dealership for a bit. I saved a piece of cake for Bryson and gave my flowers to one of the guys at his work. I figured I would be out of town and it would make someones wife happy. hah.
I took Bryson's cousins fiance and now good friend Mandy to go and get some jeans. I gave her like 7 to try on and it was pretty funny. She ended up getting a really cute pair of Rock and Republics and they are adorable! Drew said she looked pretty hott in them the next day! Mission accomplished!
Saturday:
Bryson went to work for a little bit before we went to Idaho for a Murdoch, I did some laundry and did a few things to get ready to go. The family reunion was good. Everyone was helping fix up my grandparents house. A couple weeks ago the cities sewer flooded their basement. They had to redo all the floors and the walls. It looks really good. They took the wood paneling off the walls. It looks great! I thought I forgot my camera the whole trip and it was on the floor in the car. I think Bryson was a little overwhelmed, it was his first family reunion. It was fun to see the family again and then we headed back Sunday. Short trip but well worth it!
Sunday:
8:30 church.. yay! We were done early! We spent some more time with my family. My grandma gave me a blanket she crocheted. My grandma is nearly blind so it's amazing that she is still making blankets. I will treasure it forever! Bryson had to get a paper done before we went out of town. I drove home while he worked on it. We got back in time to spend a little Easter dinner with his family. After we spent time with both families it was time for packing! Bryson worked till well after midnight and passed his paper onto a cousin to pass to a friend to hand in on Monday. A lot of chaos but well worth it! We got a couple hours of sleep before we had to wake up again.
Monday: Cabo!
We woke up and finished packing and last minute things. Everything at the airport went pretty well. Brysons brother had to run back to the car to get his glasses. The plane was about to leave but Brandon barely made it. We had a layover in Denver, then got back on the same plane and went to Cabo! It is beautiful!! We are staying in Bryson's uncles house and it is amazing! There are so many rooms and everything looks simply amazing. We went grocery shopping and Addi (after a long day with no sleep) was out cold. Brandon moved her body and it looked like she was chilling in her stroller. Then after she woke up, she loved pushing the cart. I have a few pictures. We watched a movie and enjoyed our first day! I know this week is going to be a blast!!
We haven't taken a lot of pictures yet but here are a few.
Brandon, Amanda, Addi and Bronson finally getting a little sleep on the plane
Addi out cold
My view from where I am sitting right now:



1 comments:
Wow, looks wonderful. Enjoy!
Post a Comment