Today was another relaxing day. (I guess that's really the whole trip :) ) We swam a little bit then got ready. We went around some more shops and did a lot of walking. We found some children's books in Spanish. Bryson is going to try and teach our kids Spanish. We'll see how it turns out. I hope good!! I'll help him look at pictures, but thats it!! We had dinner at some authentic spanish place. It was actually really yummy!! We didn't take a whole lot of pictures today except at dinner. People kept coming to the table trying to play for us or sell something. I guess thats just normal. One guy was singing and he sang Cucaracha (sp?) but Bryson was saying he was singing the wrong words. He said something like the cockroach couldn't walk anymore because he didn't have any mjarajana. It was funny. Then some guy had his bird pick out a fortune for Bronson. Dinner was yummy none the less! We came back to the house and swam some more. It's sad because it's our last night here. It'll be sad to go home tomorrow!! I have sure enjoyed the time with Bryson and his family. I love being with Bryson all day everyday and I will really miss that when we go back to our normal lives.
Oh! Today I was laying on the couch and I found out I can actually see Akoy moving! It was really fun to watch. He moves around a lot!! I love it now, but i'm sure ill get sick of it some day.
Here are the pictures from today:
This lady was making all the corn tortillas. I don't think she liked us getting a picture by her.
End of a great day! Almost end of a nice relaxing break! ;(



0 comments:
Post a Comment