I know this is a couple weeks late but I am too lazy to try and find my own camera cord to download my pictures. Thanks Megan for letting me borrow yours! Our last day was a Sunday. We went to a church that we found. Bryson was the only one who could understand what was going on but we still all felt the spirit. It was a wonderful experience!
Here is a picture of the two of us. Kelley has one of the whole family and I'll try and get it!!

Since I got very carsick on the ride to the house after arriving in Cabo (I think it was more our cab driver) but Keith and Kelley insisted on riding in the back.. haha. Thanks!

Here is a picture of Brandon and Amanda about to board the plane

Bryson and I about to leave :(

And back in SLC! Long day of traveling and a late night!

After getting home at 1:30, Bryson stayed up all night studying for a final at 7 and 10! What a trooper. I got a little sleep but I can't sleep when Bryson is still up. Then it was back to reality for both of us. It was a nice week break and we will all miss it! Now to survive the last five weeks of school!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment