Watching 24
For lunch we went to a place called The Office. It was on the beach and it was delicious! It was perfect all but the lady a couple tables away was smoking the entire time she was eating! (crazy?!) Bryson made friends with our waiter pretty quickly. It's been a lot of fun for him to speak Spanish again. Our waiter asked Bryson how he spoke Spanish, and Bryson replied that he lived in Guatemala. This then brought up the church and our waiter said he knew some Mormon people. He's gone to our church a few times but just isn't the churchy guy. He doesn't drink and do all the crap like that. He was a pretty funny guy. Any who after we ate dinner they brought Amanda and I out some cake and ice cream for our birthdays. They also have a tradition that they give free shots when it's your birthday.... I'll admit I was freaking out and I kept pointing to my stomach. They told me it was okay and it was just coke and sprite. Well, I didn't know whether to believe all of them. Bryson's new friend kept saying it was okay so I did take a drink. Swallowed a little then they poured the rest of it in my mouth. I didn't swallow and I looked at Amanda and she held it in her mouth as well. We gave each other a "it's okay" look and swallowed. I'm sure all the waiters got a kick out of forcing down a fake cocktail down two white girls. My heart rate took a little while to go down after that. Then they made us take a Mexican bite. Which means no hands or forks. While they gently shoved our faces in the cake. All of this made for a good time.
The Birthday Girls at dinner
The cake they brought out to each of us.
This is when we had our "shots" forced down us
All of us at dinner
After Lunch we did a little street shopping then headed home. We went down to the beach so the guys could play some football. Lindsey joined them. The rest of us girls just enjoyed the scenery and watching our husbands attempt to run in the sand.
Bryson and I by the beach
Playing Football
Keith and Kelley got us birthday girls cake so we had to blow out some more candles. It was fun to celebrate birthdays with Amanda and in Cabo!
Here we are in front of our cake



0 comments:
Post a Comment