Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stupid cold/Tag

This week I have been sick with a cold and had a few nights that I couldn't sleep. Yesterday Halloween was crazy! We decided as a 6th grade team to dress up as each other. The girls got the guys and they got us. Pictures will come soon once Megan emails them to me :) Needless to say I was Justin and I was half a teacher and then a person in a band. (He is in a band) I had a lot of fun and because I was already sick and loosing my voice it only got worse. This morning I woke up and couldn't breathe, my eyes were all goopy and my voice was all gone! I can barely whisper. Bryson left for work so I was a wuss and called my mommy. She took me to an insta care and they tested me for strep and it was neg! I really didn't think I had it and I knew the doctor couldn't really do anything for me but he did help me know what I could and couldn't take. My real doctor put me on some other stuff and I didn't want it to conflict. As a result of of this I have been sitting home. I thought blogging would be good because I didn't have to talk. :) Hopefully I can talk by Monday!! However a silent day with no talking might be a great day!

Here is a tag thing.
8 Favorite T.V. Shows...
The Office
Gilmore Girls
24
Friends
Medium
Smallville
John & Kate plus eight
Whatever else I might find interesting. I don't have TV and that limits it to what seasons I already own.

8 Favorite Places To Eat...

Parents House
Panda Express
Subway
Cafe Rio
Noodles and Company
Dimitri's Pizza
Paradise Bakery
Olive Garden

8 Things I Did Yesterday....


Had my first experience teaching on Halloween... pointless day
Took a short nap after school
Dressed up as Mr. Galloway
Dressed up and an egg and bryson was bacon
Went to my parents and ate yummy soups and saw most of my neices and nephews all dressed up!
Went and saw all the Gregory's. Grandmom thought my belly was interesting..
Went to Ambers party and played games
Blew my nose a lot


8 Things I Look Forward To....

Having a family
Getting pregnant one day
Being able to talk again
Getting over trials the Lord gives us
Surviving my first year of teaching with a good attitude
Journaling more
Getting TV hopefully next week
Getting our own place one day

8 Things I Love About Fall...

Going to BYU games and learning how to play football
Sweater season!
The leaves changing
The chance to get to see relatives i usually don't see
Fall Break from school
The holidays approaching
My anniversary
The Snow will soon be coming!! yay!

8 Things On My Wish List...


Children
Bryson to be done with school!
Always being able to live comfortably and in our means
A voice
my family to live happily ever after
always live by my families
A house
Another car for Bryson


If you are reading this Tag you are it!! I look forward to reading your Great 8 in 2008.

1 comments:

Roy and Angie Smith said...

Ha Ha, I didn't have to teach on Halloween. It was Nevada Day and so we didn't have school. I lucked out this year. Well I hope you feel better!