Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Ten Years Ago...

I've been tagged! Here goes:

10 years ago...

*Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. In sixth grade.. wait I still am... :)
2. Taking piano lessons
3. Enjoying Mr. Browns class
4. Playing with my friends
5. Probably getting made fun of for my permanent headgear and big eye glasses and eye patch. (This might have been a little more than ten years ago. still funny though.)

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Church- get to play with kids again!
2. Breakfast at Gregory's
3. Dinner at Murdoch's
4. Spend time with my husband
5. Possibly grade tests. Most likely not.

*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Candy out of my cupboard during class.
2. Sunflower Seeds
3. Apples
4. Gum
5. Homemade caramels! yum!

*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy my kids cute clothes and seven jeans...ha jk
3. Donate some to charity
4. Save and invest
5. Have fun

*Five places I've lived:
1. Alpine
2. Provo-my aunts house
3. Provo-Raintree
4. Provo- Glenwood
5. Alpine- my aunts other house :)

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Nanny for Bartons
2. Target
3. Aspen Senior Care
4. Nanny for Petersons
5. 6th grade teacher

*I Tag:

1. Amanda
2. Megan
3. Kelsi
4. Angie
5. Anyone else who wants to be tagged :)

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

1 comments:

Megan said...

This is funny. I would also buy my children (that I will probably never have) 7 jeans. haha. You are hilarious! :)