Sunday, November 23, 2008

One Year and even more in love!!

This past week we celebrated our one year anniversary! We have both been really busy lately so we couldn't go anywhere. Bryson surprised me with dinner up in Salt Lake at The Garden. It really wasn't that great and we were disappointed but it was still fun to get out and spend time with each other! He got me a heart necklace with some diamonds in it. I really had no clue. I was completely surprised and it made it perfect! I got him some new work clothes ( I know what your thinking.. but hopefully he liked them) He needed some different clothes. Sunday we just spent the whole day together, it was amazing! I am so happy I married Bryson. It has been the greatest year of my life! He makes me a better person! I can't wait till we have our family and see Bryson be a dad! Here are some pictures:
This was while we were waiting for our food.


In ninth grade Bryson gave me a bear for Valentines day. I have always had my "bryson bear" It has been through a lot. Last year before we were married we decided to make him a "mickelle bear" We have a lot of fun with the bears and look forward to getting baby bears one day. I went to build a bear and got some shirts that says Happy Annibearsary! My mom had a lot of fun trying to make the clothes in the store look a little sexy...haha. I know i'm married but it is still weird seeing my mom do stuff like that.
Getting ready for church!

1 comments:

Dani Lou said...

AH HAAAAAAA... I miss the Bryson bear! I love that you got shirts for them. Dorky cheeseballs! (I'm really just jealous!)
Yay for one whole year of the Gregory's!!!
Love you!