Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Bits!

I was going though my pictures this morning and realized I haven't put a whole lot of them on here! So here are some random ones!

Not the best picture but this is Megan and I at the Relief Society Broadcast. We had a lot of fun! Breakfast at IHop right before Bryson's brother Bradley went the MTC. I wasn't going to go becuase i didn't want to get a sub, but then when I got to school that day I didn't feel good and I called a sub and then went home for a bit and went to see Bradley off. Bryson wasn't going to go either and he ended up going too! It's funny how things work out.
Outside the MTC. Watch out Argentina Bradley is on his way!
Neice and nephews on Halloween. My camera wasn't working right and those kids move way too much! ha
Bryson and I were Bacon and Eggs. He picked them out. I thought it was pretty cute. We went to my parents and had dinner then went over to Gregory's to see everyone. Bryson's Grandmom thought my belly was really cute...haha. Its too bad i'm not pregnant or that comment would have worked well. We all laughed and had a good time about it. However I was a little self conscious about it for the rest of the night.


One of my old roomates got married a couple weeks ago! Chelsea looked great!Two of my sisters are about to have babies and the rest of us needed a night out! So with all the sister and my mom we went up to Salt Lake and had dinner and stayed at my aunts place. She used to own a few condos and the same place but she only has one now and we didn't know which underground parking space was hers so we parked in Visitor Parking. I told my mom I really didn't fell good about it and she said park under the light and that will be better. I did what she told me and then we went inside. Eat some yummy desert and had lots of fun! Below was our view from the balcony.
We came out to head home and this is what I found! My car had been broken into! I started freaking out and saying Bryson is going to kill me.. (yeah right, I knew he would understand but still I was being irrational) I called the police and made a report. It was really sad. They didn't do anything about it. When I first got out to my car, the car next to me was gone but glass was on the ground. I quickly looked at my car and it was fine! Thank goodness! I opened my truck or whatever it is and noticed our temple bags were gone..hmm thats weird. Brooke then realized my windows on the other side was broken. My windows are really tinted so i didn't notice. Why would someone take my temple bags?! That is just weird! I think they thought they were laptop bags. I later found them in another seat. I guess they realized nothing important was in them. My glove box and center console was all dumped. I kept a checkbook in my car in case i ever forgot my wallet. That was gone. (Bryson didn't think there was one if there.. but we still canceled it just in case) Also this summer my wallet was too big so I took out all the credit cards I never used and gift cards and kept them in my car.. stupid i know. They are gone. :( I guess some one can go have fun! I was okay with everything and accepted that life sucks and move on. That was my mind frame until I got my first estimate! $1700 bucks! Heck no. Now I was mad. It's not really going to be that much because Bryson's parents can get our windows cheaper and then we can not fix everything. Who ever did it tried to break in with a cro bar and scraped my car and put dents in it. Oh well. Life can't be perfect. Here is a picture of my car. We still haven't gotten if fixed.


This is a one project I just finished this week! I wanted to get vinyl lettering for it but i couldn't find anything I liked until the Holy Cow Boutique! I thought it was cute and it worked out perfect!

0 comments: