Monday, November 25, 2013

Graham: 1 month!

 Graham at 1 Month:
* 9 lbs 8 oz
*Eats pretty much all day and night.
*takes a few good naps consisting of a couple hours and then lots of cat naps. We haven't figured out a schedule for him yet.
*His favorite place to sleep is next to me. In my bed. While I enjoy the cuddles, I wish he would sleep in his bed. If I put him in the crib, he only lasts an hour or less. As a result, he usually sleeps with me.
*He will sleep a lot better if we are out and about. I think the moving in the carseat keeps him asleep longer. If we time things right, he will sleep the entire time we are out.
*Switches from a bottle/nursing/binky great! Finally! Akoy only took a bottle and Lily only nursed! He doesn't have bottles too often, but its nice to know he will take one.
*Still in newborn some 0-3 month clothes. Size 1 diapers.
*I think he is following his siblings and has acid reflux. We put him on medicine this week to see if it makes a difference. Hopefully we can all get some more sleep. Bryson and I are exhausted all the time.
*Lily loves "baby graham" and always says "oh, so cute!" to him. She loves giving him kisses on his head.
*Akoy loves to throw diapers away and get the boppy pillow for me. He also loves giving him kisses on the head. He is great at putting a binky inside a crying mouth.
*overall he is a pretty good baby if he is eating or sleeping. I forget how much attention a newborn needs. It has been had transitioning from 2-3. I feel like Bryson always has to clean a messy house. Slowly we are getting used to the change. We have a few weeks left before moving back to Utah. I hope Graham lets me pack some boxes!


Before heading to take newborn pictures. 1 week. 

First Bath

First outing by myself

He was awake the whole time


"mommy has 2 babies..." 


sleeping in the moby while I sew 
2 week check up

Go Nebraska!


We were tired 
Lily feeding him a bottle

Super dad

Shirt from the school 
First time at church

Big Stretches





3 weeks.. just a little late







1 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

I love the little shirts you use with your kids!