We celebrated our 6th anniversary last week. One day, Bryson came up with the idea of spending the night away. I didn't think it would happen but it did! After bribing our friends, we dropped our kids off at their houses. Akoy had a sleepover with Cole. He did great. They loved it so much. Akoy was soo excited! Lily slept over at Gracie's house. She did good too. I was a little worried about her because she had been having accidents and crying in the middle of the night. Lisa told me everything went well. We will just go with that :)
Bryson and I headed to Omaha with Graham. We ate dinner at PF Changs. We used to frequently eat there before kids and law school. Back when we had more money :) Graham slept through all of dinner. It was great! It was so nice to enjoy dinner with just the two of us. After dinner we headed to see Tron. We entered the theater and the worker warned us that the movie was LOUD. It was LOUD but didn't seem to bother Graham. He ate a couple times and went back to sleep. I admit, I took a quick nap in the beginning. It was a 10:00 show and I don't get a lot of sleep... After I woke up, the movie was great! :) We got to our hotel around 1:00 am. It was a good nights sleep. Nice to not have kids coming in early. Graham was up a little bit but better then all three kids. The next morning (our actual anniversary) we stopped and got Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. While Bryson was inside getting the food, a two year old door dinged our van pretty good. I was so sad. First dent in our new car. Apparently it'll cost 860 to fix it completely. We will probably just pull the dent out and not repaint it. We also stopped and got Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Half of mine did not make it home....
It was a quick overnight trip but it was fun to just spend time with Bryson. He has been so busy and with a new baby, we don't get much time together. Happy Anniversary babe! :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment