Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year was low key. I didn't go the extra mile for anything. Bought the kids costumes and for the first time in our marriage, we didn't dress up. I figured I made a kid instead. I still wanted to do a few things for the older kids so we did participate in a few things. Just not as much as normal. Last year I bought Akoy a spiderman costume but he wouldn't wear it. This year we got a Jake and the Neverland pirates costume but he wanted Spiderman. So we settled, one for each day. :)  Here are some of our events this Halloween: 

Trunk or Treat: A few wards get together and have a trunk or treat. We parked on the street and left my Graham with my mom in the car. I took the kids around while Bryson handed out our candy at someone else's car. The kids loved going to all the cars. Lily had a hard time only taking one piece but eventually learned. They loved eating it all gone!

Hanging out in the car




weird face

poor girl, her bag is too heavy
 Play Group: I didn't go this year but my friend Amber was nice enough to offer to take Lily for me. She sent me this picture.


Law School: Every year we head to the Law School and trick or treat to some of the professors. I love going. The kids love it as well. It is mostly Mormons that go. Since we have all the kids;)
I love this picture

 
family photo




Rosco the statue is wearing Akoys wig

Some friends, I wish we could have gotten everybody!


Trick or Treating: We only took them to 10 houses but they loved it! I tried taking pictures of the kids but realized my camera was on the wrong setting and didn't get much of Akoy.







Lily was a little scared :) 

We continued our tradition with the great pumpkin. He came and ate all but a few pieces of candy and then left the kids a surprise. Akoy was so excited to give the great pumpkin candy. Lily even understood the concept! Yay for getting rid of the candy!

"Mom, I know you just got me all ready for bed, so I just pooped my pants!"

1 comments:

Brad and Amber said...

Lily holds her bag the same way Sophie does :)