I have been super busy making crayon (80!! in a week!) rolls that I began to feel like my children were being neglected. And my house.. but I have come to accept that one! This past weekend I tried to do a few fun things with the kids. Hopefully, they will know I love them after the baby comes when I can't give them the attention they are used to.
Friday I decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum. We have a pass and Akoy has been begging me to go. We packed lunches and headed out. Both kids had a blast. Akoy didn't stop running place to place. It was so cute to see him so excited. Lily was all over the place trying new things. I even put the kids in matching shirts so it would be easy to spot them. :) When we had a break for lunch Lily ate fruit snacks and then wanted to play. She wouldn't eat her sandwich, which then resulted in lots of screaming fits. We ended up leaving after that. She never took a nap that day. Just cried on and off for 3 hours. So much for trying to have fun with them. For dinner I decided to make home made pizza and breadsticks and have a movie night. I have been trying to do this forever and it finally aligned. (even after shredding string cheese because I forgot I was out of mozzarella!) We watched Incredibles. The kids actually sat for most of it. I was surprised. My kids are horrible for sitting for a movie that is longer than 20 minutes.
 |
| She was excited to have two... and love them both! |
 |
| They said they were flying to Utah |
 |
| He found a smashed penny book at the museum. Much better then his bag! |
This morning the kids just played with each other. I love that they get a long (most of the time). They play so well together and I just eat it all up. We went to Toys R Us for their lego building thing. We got all the pieces but they didn't have a place to put it together. We built them after getting home. We hit Sam's club for lunch and grabbed a couple of things. Akoy started asking for Lost in Fun. By this time it was Lily's nap time. But I was trying to please the kids, so we drove to the other side of town and went. Lily missed her nap. But she was so happy! She was going crazy in the bounce houses. I couldn't believe the things she was climbing. She is fearless! Akoy was terrified of bounce houses until this year. Lost in Fun was PACKED! Super crazy. Afterwards we got some ice cream that the kids begged for. We stopped at the mall and I was so close to getting Lily's ears pierced. She was even asking for it. Bryson wants to wait, so I knew he would kill me. So we passed. Maybe another time. After we got home I finally had to start working on more crayon rolls that I have been procrastinating. I need to finish 30 before this baby comes.
 |
| A much needed haircut today |
I can't believe we are down to 5-6 more days. I am so excited for a newborn. He couldn't come at a better time. I can't wait to nurse and snuggle him. I feel like Lily has grown up so much in the last couple of months. I was nervous for her but I think she will do great. She still attached to my hip but not as bad. I love my other kiddos so much and am so grateful I was able to give them a little attention this weekend. I can't wait to see what 3 brings!
 |
| Not a lot of room left! This was during a contraction and it made it look a little more round and me less fat :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment