Lily at 15/16 months:


*Loves her mom. She has been my little cuddler. She loves to come up and just cuddle me and lay on me. She likes me to lay down, and then she lays directly on my belly. She defiantly loves me. She has also learned that if she screams she gets her way.
*She has learned to scream. Loud. It is really annoying. But we still love her.
*Cut all 4 molars. 12 teeth for her!
* Still loves food. She got a little picky on the trip but since she is back to eating everything. Favorite snack is still avocados and beans. She ate so many chips and refried beans last night! She is still a bean pole.

*Fits in 12-18 month but I have started buying 18-24 to make things last longer. She is always right on the size department. Unlike her brother who was always a year ahead until 2, then he froze.
*Walks backwards and thinks it is funny
*Loves to steal Akoy's things and laughs and runs away while he screams.
*Starting to watch a couple other shows besides Mickey Mouse. At least tolerates it with out screaming.
*She has random days of throwing up then is fine the next day. Bryson thinks it may be an allergy but who knows. 3 times in the past month.
* I love her age and stage but sometimes it makes me wonder if I can handle another kid. She is fun to travel with.... :)
*She has been a little spoiled. 7 trips not including Utah. Holy cow... I guess Bryson's family just likes to travel a lot. Disneyland x2, Disney world Texas, Chicago, Hawaii, Vegas. Maybe this stage just isn't best for traveling. It was easier before. and maybe we are just spoiled. Akoy has learned to like flying and knows all the drills and when he can take his seatbelt.
*Loves playing with her new princess palace.
*Sometimes when no one is around, she likes to dance to music.
*LOVES cats, partically Bryson's family pet, Snickers. I'm pretty sure she drove him crazy while we were there. She would hear him meow and get so excited and run to find him.
*Still kinda talking but not much. She has finally started saying mama (only when she is crying and wants me), daddy, dad, nack (snack), ball, hi, bye, baaa (boo), something that means more, and some screeching and nonsense words. I might start teaching her signs.
*Loves to say Boo to us when we come in the room. She loves to go find Akoy when she wakes up to say "boo" to him. Even if he's asleep and mad at her.
*Starting to want to walk a lot of places.
*Loves to fold her arms for prayer.
*Loves wearing shoes. She tries so hard to put them on. Especially her new pink sparkly toms.

*She loves getting her hair done. She sits in my sink and plays with my things while I round brush her hair.
*Hates bathes again. Mostly the water on her head.

*Loves the pool and ocean... ? She could play in the wadding area for awhile.
*Hates when I give attention to others.
*Naps are my saving grace. She usually sleeps 1.5-2.5 hours.
*Loves her milk and blanket. I need to get rid of the milk at bedtime but she just does so well with it.
| Daddy taking the kids to Lowe's Build and Grow -made a sleigh |
![]() |
| Nap on the bed while mommy taught school. Thanks dad! |
| Stickers! yay! |
![]() |
![]() |
| She was sad I got mad at her |
![]() |
| Wasn't a fan... |
![]() |
| Slightly dramatic |
![]() |
| My buddy! |
![]() |
| LOVES her Aunt Lindsey |
![]() |
| Shopping with cousins |
![]() |
| Playing with kitty |
![]() |
| Kitty again.. in love with it |
| Not Lily but had to throw it in.. I promise we are good parents, just a little tired sometimes! |



























3 comments:
Love her! She is such a pretty girl! I can't wait for you to move back her so she and Sophie can be friends.
She is a beautiful little girl, Mickelle! Seriously, she's going to be gorgeous.
The one of Lily and Akoy both melting down at the same time is my favorite ;) Time for number 3...
Post a Comment